There is something for everyone…
- With over 100 workplace and sports clubs NICSSA members can affiliate to a club of their choice and participate in many sporting, leisure and lifestyle events, activities or fixtures. Click here for a full list of all NICSSA clubs and how you can get involved.
- Shop and save with over a thousand offers and discounts throughout NI on a range of restaurants, hotels, golf clubs, high street shops etc through Membership Plus e.g. 33% off in Dominos, 50% of at Ramada Hotel, up to 12% in Apple store and many more. Click here to register your Membership Plus Card.
- Membership Plus Services Scheme exclusively for members offering discounted rates for members and their immediate families on Membership Plus Insurance, Financial Services, Legal Services, Debt Solutions & Cars.
- Opportunity for members and their family to attend great value, discounted days out & events throughout the year from Family Fun Day at Lisnaskea to Night at the Races. Click here for 2015 events calendar.
- Access to Membership Plus tickets for the Odyssey, Ulster Rugby and Ulster GAA. Click here for further details.
- Regional Based Clubs and the Belfast, North and South workplace clubs receive £26 per member, per year to which can be spent as the club desires e.g. from subsidise activities to sport club equipment. The more members, the more money in the pot for your club.
- Members who affiliate to a Pavilion based Sports Club receive access to the sports facilities at The Pavilion, Stormont along with other social club membership benefits.
- Discounted hire at PlayBall (3G pitches), Tennis & Squash courts & Activ exercise classes, at The Pavilion, Stormont.
Join today…. Be part of NICSSA Life and don’t forget to follow us on twitter and facebook
Price Per Month
To avail of the Senior rate you must be over 60 years old and retired.
Pavilion Based Sports Clubs
Valid up until the member turns 16 years of age.
Price Per Year
Price Per Month
To avail of the Student rate you must be in full time education and provide a copy of a valid student card.