Every year NICSSA present a number of awards to recognise individual members, teams & club achievements in the area of sporting excellence, participation & administration awarding prizes for Club Person of the Year to Young Sports Person of the Year. Check out all the action from 2013 Annual Awards night by clicking here. This time next year it could be you….
What is the purpose of the scheme?
- Raising the profile of the role of NICSSA volunteers and members
- Promoting best practice in volunteer development
- Helping NICSSA clubs achieve their goals
- Recognises sporting excellence and the contribution volunteers make to the work of NICSSA and the wider community.
Who is eligible?
- The scheme is open to all NICSSA members and clubs
- Previous individual award winners cannot be nominated for the same award
What are the benefits of the scheme?
- A prestigious trophy to retain for one year
- An award to keep and display Recognition of individual, club and team achievement within NICSSA
- Where appropriate, publicity in NICS publications
- Letter of Recognition from President of NICSSA / Head of Civil Service
For more information on the Annual Recognition Scheme please see below the most recent brochure, however please note that nomination for 2014 awards are open.
To find out more, click on the following rochure.